The Motorola DEFY+ MB526 AM (or more easily pronounced Defy “Plus”) is coming soon to GSM cell phone carriers and has a host of great specifications. This review will cover the Motorola DEFY+ features and go over some pros and cons to them. First off, in the performance specs we see a OMAP 3620 from TI (Texas Instruments) clocked at 1 Ghz and 512 MB of RAM.
Jumping into the design of the Motorola DEFY+, the best feature seems to be the IP67 certification is has been given. This basically means it will be water-proof and dust-proof to varying degrees. There are some other new Android smartphones like this coming out soon such as the Samsung Galaxy XCover. Otherwise, the device is sporting a 3.7 inch display and will use an on-screen keyboard.
Some of the other Motorola DEFY+ specs we noticed include the 5.0 MP camera, FM Radio tuner, and WiFi i/n/b/g support. Stay tuned as we learn more about this upcoming Android handset.
- IP67 Certified (Waterproof and Dustproof) - Great for outdoor use!
- FM Radio - Often not included in newer smartphones.
- 5.0 MP camera should be able to record 720p video at 30fps
- Uses SIM card so can be unlocked in the future to other GSM carriers
- 1700 mah battery size - Larger than many other phones
- Single-core 1 Ghz CPU - Compared to some dual-cores
- Could have expensive price tag and will probably be locked to a single network at first
- Uses on screen keyboard and is not as large of display for some peoples comfort when typing
To learn more about the Motorola DEFY+ MB526 AM or buy one, we recommend visiting WorldWide Distributors.
Browse our user reviews below to find out what other readers think about the Motorola DEFY+ MB526 AM. Additionally, you can write and add your own comments below:
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to leave yours!